Job Vacancy at Baobab Microfinance Bank for Graduates
Job Vacancy at Baobab Microfinance Bank for Graduates: Baobab is a company which takes the responsibility of creating a group of leading microfinance banks and also finance companies, this microfinance bank in turn provides financial services and savings products to entrepreneurs.
Baobab is an investment company formed in July 2005 by the PlaNet Finance and other investors not mentioned. The company is crating opportunity for qualify graduates to apply for the post of Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- He/She shall work with a team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns and objectives.
- He/She will draft out an image that mirrors that of the client
- Client Retention and lead generation.
- Present and develop new products (Loan and Savings) and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs
- Business Development Planning.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Ensure marketing team meets the company’s target branding, corporate image making, planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Present and develop new products (Loans and Savings).
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiation.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- He/She shall ensure that savings targets are met.
- Applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Business or a related field, marketing strategy
- Must have at least 5 – 6 years of working Experience in related role.
- Applicant must have a good communication skills and also good in writing and public speaking.
- Applicant should have the ability to Build a relationship with the Client
- Must possess an excellent innovative skills
- Must have a leadership and people management skill,
How to Apply
All application must be done on or before the 12th January, 2021, all interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume to: email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.