Job Vacancy at Avant Halogen for Security Manager
Job Vacancy at Avant Halogen for Security Manager: Avant Halogen is a well-managed company that delivers outsourcing solution. The company delivers innovative talent management using their cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance.
Job Title: Security Manager.
Job Location: Nigeria.
*He will be responsible for developing security budget and recommend the hiring and onboarding of new staff
*He shall develop security KPIs as well as Create report and present KPIs
*He will measure and track department’s success regularly
*He must be submissive to company’s rules and regulations
*He must ensuring that members of staff and other persons adhered to all Health & Safety measures
*He will plan and develop the overall operational security strategy for the site/location
*He will create, implement and communicate security policies and procedures
*Liaison between government security forces, civilian security and community relation
*Developing emergency response and Crisis Management plans including evacuation and Business Continuity Planning.
*Develop accurate security information system and Surveillance activities that will ensure company readiness to handle emergencies.
- Application must be between the age 40-50years
- Applicant should have an experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Must have 7 years of experience with relevant technology, security protocols and procedures.
- Must be able to monitor and interpret CCTV
- Applicant should be familiar with budgeting and budget planning
- Applicant should have a good communication skills.
- Applicant must have a University Degree
- Applicant who have served in the Military/Paramilitary will have that as an added advantage
- Applicant who are retired personnel must produce evidence of enlistment and certificate of discharge from the Force.
How to Apply
All Applicants should submit their CV to: [email protected] with “Security Manager” as the subject of the mail.