Music Teacher Needed at Atlantic Hall School – Apply Here
Music Teacher Needed at Atlantic Hall School – Apply Here: Atlantic Hall is a full boarding secondary school which is set on an extensive and well decorated environment in Poka, Epe which is close to the Atlantic Ocean. The school is currently in need of a good music teacher.
The Music teacher will be expected to carry out all functions as a normal which includes creating of lesson plan, giving assessment, instruct the students, etc.
This position is for individuals with the desired qualifications, this article will give you all the information you need to apply. So read carefully.
Job Title: Music Teacher.
Job Location: Nigeria.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- He/She shall work closely with the Head of Department and assist with the preparation, introduction and delivery of new courses and schemes of work
- He/She shall be responsible for promoting Music and also contribute material to the school website
- He/She shall safeguard all teaching materials provided by the school
- He/She shall be in charge of all students in his care
- He/She shall plan courses following the required scheme of work.
- He/She shall implement fully the marking and assessment policies of the Music and Arts department
- He/She shall have detailed report on each student each term
- He/She will communicate and consult with parents and other persons or agencies outside the school when required
- He/She shall also participate in arrangements for preparing students for their external examinations including marking and conducting additional support workshops.
- He/She shall attend all staff meetings, weekly department meetings and any meetings with parents
- He/She shall provide individual help for students when required
- He/She shall maintain good order and discipline with your students both inside and outside the classroom
- He/She shall participate in all sporting activities.
- He/She shall carry out other general duties assign by the School.
- Applicant must be a B.Ed. / B.Sc. degree holder in Music, Post Graduate Degree in Education will be an added advantage.
- ABRSM grade levels in theory and practical music will also be an additional advantage.
- Applicant must have a minimum of seven (7) years’ experience
- Applicant must be a member of Teacher’s Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN)
- Applicant must be conversant with the IGCSE Music and WAEC Syllabi.
- He must have a sound knowledge of Music
- Applicant should be able to teach Music teaching
- Applicant should be familiar with musical instruments.
Note: All application should be done on or before the 16th January, 2021.
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications and CV on-line to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.