Job Vacancy at Abuja Clinics for Graduates – Apply Here
Job Vacancy at Abuja Clinics for Graduates – Apply Here: The Abuja Clinics is a first class health facility that is made to provide you with all you need to be healthy, the clinic has modern health care facilities that aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions.
The Abuja Clinics have employed dedicated and trained staff who will provide you with 100% care. The clinic is currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant, this article will give you all the information you need.
Job Title: Senior Accountant.
Job Location: Nigeria
- The Senior Accountant will coordinate all matters concerning accounting in the institute
- He shall prepare reports concerning finance and financial analyses
- He shall Prepare all revenue projections and also forecasting expenditure
- He shall also assist in preparing and monitoring budgets
- He shall maintain and reconcile all balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- He shall assist in preparation of the annual audit
- He shall investigate and resolve all issues concerning audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- He shall also performing other accounting duties as the case may be.
- Applicant must be an HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Applicant must a Minimum of 7-9 years post NYSC experience in accounting.
- Applicant must have a Working knowledge of tax.
How to Apply
Interested and qualify candidates should click the link below to apply