NYSC Foundation Loan (N400,000 Each): For All Nigerian Citizens-Apply
NYSC Foundation Loan (N400,000 Each): For All Nigerian Citizens-Apply: The NYSC Foundation Loan is
- Is Non-Governmental, Non-Political, Non-Profit and Private Sector-driven Organization,
- Founded by former corps members
- It is a scheme that seeks to give back to the Society,
- The Nysc Foundation is duly registered with all the relevant regulatory organs of government, including
- the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) (RC.11,883),
- the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC),
- (Special Control Unit), in accordance with the provisions of Money Laundering (Prohibition) Act, 2011,
- Federal Ministry of Youth Development, its supervisory agency
The NYSC Foundation Loan is also
- Open to all Nigerians who have undergone the compulsory one-year National Service and are desirous of contributing to the achievements of the NYSC Foundation in line with its mandate.
- Serving Corps members, Ex-corps members, and Nigerian citizens at large (National Unity)
- The arm of this empowerment scheme is to promote the well-being of ex-corps members through skills acquisition and entrepreneurship and the institutional re-strengthening of the NYSC Scheme.
Requirements and How It Works
Loan are given to interested ex-corps members who have business ideas. The loan is payable.
A business proposal
Photocopies of evidence of being a registered member.
NYSC Foundation N400,000.00 maximum
Moratorium (Grace Period)
Registered members of the Foundation
5% one-time administrative charge
NYSC Discharge Certificate
Not below grade level 12 in a government establishment or its equivalent in the private sector
All payments for foundation membership registration should be receipted and credited to the account below:
Account Name: NYSC foundation
Account No: 1011560875
Bank: Zenith Bank
Sort code: 057080015
Apply For NYSC Foundation Loan