NYIF Shortlisted Names Of Successful Candidates 2020/21-Download List
NYIF Shortlisted Names Of Successful Candidates 2020/21-Download List: Names of Applicants who succeeded in the going Nigerian Youth Investment Fund programme (NYIF) has been released, all applicants who are adviced to follow the below instruction for proper information
Applicanst who applied for grant can now check their names on the platform of the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund via www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng/ and continue with the online training
Download the list of Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Shortlisted Applicants.
All prospective NYIF beneficiary who didn’t receive an email should follow these steps to check their names.
Step one is to log in to your account through nyif online portal
Input your usernames and password
Scroll down and click on 2020 NYIF beneficiaries
Download the nyif pdf file
Search for your names
NYIF applicants that have successfully submitted their loan application should keep checking their email for the next few days, as emails with are been sent to successful applicants.
The email is detailed with the dates of training and measures you need to take to be part of the training.
How to Access new N75 billion
How to Qualify?
- It is meant to cater to the investment needs of those 18-35.
- An individual and group can apply for the loan.
Who funds it?
- Ministry of Finance, Budget, and National Planning (MFBNP)
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) will provide the financing to kick-start the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF).
It would be disbursed through various channels like
- Micro Credit Organizations across the country under the Central Bank of Nigeria supported:
- Bank of Industry
- Fintech Organizations and
- Venture Capital Organizations registered with the CBN.
How to access loan
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Present recognized means of identification and guarantors.
- Potential beneficiaries are expected to have a fundable business idea.
- Registered business