Npower Nexit Registration Continues: https://tinyurl.com/d37ketty-Register
Npower Nexit Registration Continues: https://tinyurl.com/d37ketty-Register: The National Social Investment (NSIP) approves a special and secured site for the registration of disengaged batch A and B volunteers who were unable to register during the six months registration
There are few handfuls of volunteers who have not registered for the Nexit CBN loan package, the humanitarian Ministry is fully aware of the plight of the affected volunteers
To this end, interested volunteers not registered are to follow the laid down procedures and register.
How to fill and submit the NEXIT Registration form
1. Open the form https://tinyurl.com/d37ketty
2. Fill in all the required N-power Information including Names, Phone Numbers, Email Addresses, DOB, etc.
3. Provide Answers to the short questionnaire by selecting the options particular and interesting to you.
4. Click Submit
NSIP has warned that:
- The NEXIT Portal has been officially closed.
- You can still have an opportunity to participate in the NEXIT Plan by filling and submitting the New Application Form.
- The form is for Batch A and B N-power Beneficiaries who are yet to complete their NEXIT Registration have alleged a deliberate exclusion from the NEXIT plan following the closure of the Registration portal
- All volunteers that have registered are to remain patient and wait for the Humanitarian ministry for the next call to action, Umar Farouq has consistently begged for perseverance on the CBN loan package, her lats wards reads:
“Despite this, the exited beneficiaries are advised to exercise more patience and await the result of the efforts being made by the Honorable Minister who is currently engaging various MDAs including the CBN and the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to ensure that the eligible exited beneficiaries are transited to government programs or even employment were available”-SADIYA UMAR 2020
“We have commenced the transitioning of beneficiaries from Batches A and B into government entrepreneurship schemes and engaging private sector bodies to absorb some of the beneficiaries after the completion of psychometric assessment to determine competency and placement into various opportunities”
“The Federal government is committed to the continuation and expansion and as such will now begin enrolment and onboarding of a new Batch of beneficiaries”
Skills acquisition for entrepreneurship and job creation are critical for an economy that will require a boost post-COVID-19 and we are gearing up proactively for the challenge.”
Regarding the Batch C enrollment
It also explained that the enrollment will provide opportunities for more Nigerian youths to access the program, in furtherance of the President’s vision of lifting 100 million Nigerians out of poverty
We have directed Focal Persons of NSIPs in all the states to submit an updated list and details of the exited N-Power beneficiaries that are interested in participating in the transition plans of the ministry