Npower: FMARD Releases Names Of Shortlisted Volunteers- Next is Test
Npower: FMARD Releases Names Of Shortlisted Volunteers- Next is Test:The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) and the Project for Agricultural Co-ordination and Execution (PACE) has sent emails to those voluntees that are selected to take part in the next stage of the programme. See https://myeduproject.com.ng/npower-permanency-movedrop-your-signature-as-bill-goes-next-reading
AFJP is a collaboration between the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) and the Project for Agricultural Co-ordination and Execution (PACE) Secretariat, which aims to increase locally grown food supply, create employment opportunities in the agriculture sector and export food surplus using existing agreements.
To achieve this, Enumerators will be engaged to survey smallholder farms, collect farmers details, identify priority crops and livestock and mapping the size of the farm. The successful applicants will be required to download the survey apps and activate their user accesses. Enumerators will be compensated for successfully validated farmers and farms. See https://myeduproject.com.ng/npower-project-permanency-send-direct-message-to-your-senator-rep
Check your Email to see if you are selected for the next stage.
You have been selected to participate in a remote training and testing programme.
- Assess the Training Manual from the video below,
- Download and study it, then
- Complete all assigned tasks.
Video Tutorial links
- Introduction Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sT_FT0JAWE
- First Steps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H28exevuxjY&t=97s
- Mapping & Soil Collection https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ7ALwxCayI
- The Survey: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ndrsE5tKwM
- FAQs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WsCY9gEePY
- We would like to invite you to attend our information sharing sessions on Zoom as detailed below:
- Finally take a Test based on the Enumeration Training you’ve just concluded.
This test takes about 15 minutes and the link opens only once. Successful candidates will be contacted subsequently.
Before you take the test, please ensure that you:
- Have good Internet connection.
- Are ready and will not be interrupted.
- Have read all the training materials thoroughly and completed at least one survey.
- Take the Test on the one-time link here. Which open for 8:00am 23/05/2020