Federal Government will continue to finance existing volunteers even while in transition, a reliable source confirmed

N-power Transition: Volunteers Will be Absorbed in Govt & Private Sectors. See https://myeduproject.com.ng/npower-june-26-2020-recruitment-requirements-for-registration

N-power Transition: Volunteers Will be Absorbed in Govt & Private Sectors: Batch A &B in transition, the Federal Government has promised to absorb existing volunteers into government entrepreneurship schemes and engaging volunteers into viable private sectors

For now, details are sketchy, the Federal Government will continue to finance existing volunteers even while in transition, a reliable source confirmed. https://myeduproject.com.ng/npower-june-26-2020-recruitment-requirements-for-registration

Existing beneficiaries will not be thrown to the street, the vice president, Professor Yemi Osinbajo explained in a virtual conversion with Channel Tv last week

“The ministry said the current enrollees of the scheme (Batch A) will exit June 30, 2020 while (Batch B) will exit the programme on July 31, 2020.”, See https://myeduproject.com.ng/2020-2021-n-power-recruitment-registration-ongoing-apply-here

“This is contained in a statement in Abuja on Friday by the Deputy Director Information of the ministry, Rhoda Iliya”

N-power Transition: Volunteers Will be Absorbed in Govt & Private Sectors

Hajiya Sadiya Farouq,  said “We have commenced the transitioning of beneficiaries from Batches A and B into government entrepreneurship schemes and engaging private sector bodies to absorb some of the beneficiaries after the completion of psychometric assessment to determine competency and placement into various opportunities.

Advertisements

“The Federal government is committed to the continuation and expansion and as such will now begin enrolment and onboarding of a new Batch of beneficiaries.

Skills acquisition for entrepreneurship and job creation are critical for an economy that will require a boost post-COVID-19 and we are gearing up proactively for the challenge.”

“It also explained that the enrolment will provide opportunities for more Nigerian youths to access the programme, in furtherance of the President’s vision of lifting 100 million Nigerians out of poverty”.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.