N-Power C: How To Install The Bio-Metric Desktop/Client Software
N-Power C: How To Install The Bio-Metric Desktop/Client Software: The Npower batch C applicants are required to take a biometric fingerprint verification as part of their verification and screening, all applicants who are successful are mandated to take the fingerprint biometric to avoid disqualification
Below are the few steps to install the Bio-Metric Desktop/Client Software
- Visit https://nasimsbiometric.blob.core.windows.net/enrollment/Publish.ht
- Download and install Biometrics Prerequisite for either 64bit or 32bit A uandU digital persona Finger Print Scanner software. This depends on your Operating system. check on your system properties to know if your OS is 64bit or 32bit.
- Download and install .NET Desktop Runtimes (please note that we have .NET ASP runtime which is meant for web hosting server and we also have .NET Desktop Runtime). if you mistakenly install the .NET ASP runtime it will not work.
- Click on the Install button that shows on this link https://nasimsbiometric.blob.core.windows.net/enrollment/Publish.htm it will download a setup.exe (executable file). of 8kb size: double click on the setup.exe file and install it. this will then connect to the NASIM server, and prompt you to download the offline software. if successfully downloaded, the icon will show on your desktop,
- Double click on the NASIM icon on your desktop and log in with your application number and password for verification.