N-power Batch C Shortlist: 7 Steps To Check Your N-power/Nasims Verification
N-power Batch C Shortlist: 7 Steps To Check Your N-power/Nasims Verification: The National Social Investment Management System programme (NASIM) is pleased to announce to the general public the shortlisting of Npower Batch C successful applicants
This message congratulating the successful N-Power Batch C applicants, is coming just after the minister Honorable Sadiya Umar Farouq, told the press that the N-Power Batch C shortlisting process is at the concluding stage
“Now, we have moved to the N-Power Batch C. Currently, the Ministry is about concluding the enrollment of 1,000,000 N-Power Batch C applicants in two streams of 500,000 N-Power Batch C beneficiaries in the first instance and another 500,000 N-Power Batch C beneficiaries later.”
Here are some 7 steps to check your N-power/Nasims Verification
- All N-Power Batch C applicants are to visit the https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- All N-Power Batch C applicants are to login into the NASIMS/N-Power portal with the email you used for N-Power registration or your N-Power Application ID
- Once the N-Power Batch C applicant is logged in to the N-Power/NASIMS portal, click the “verification” tab just underneath your N-Power profile to view your N-Power enrollment status, you should see a congratulatory message, with a fingerprint enrollment image.
- If you saw a blank page please continue trying as this might be due to the quality of the browser being used or network issues.
- N-Power Batch C applicants should activate the “capture fingerprint enrollment” tab feature, please note if your smartphone does not have the fingerprint hardware and software please visit the nearest cybercafe to activate and complete the fingerprint biometric enrollment.
- Alternatively, if an N-Power Batch C applicant is experiencing a blank page or cannot access the verification page on the N-Power/NASIMS portal,
- the N-Power Batch C applicant should log out of the N-Power/NASIMS portal and log in again into the N-Power/NASIMS portal.
- If an N-Power Batch C volunteer is told to check back later, the N-Power Batch C volunteer should not panic, as the N-Power/NASIMS portal is still uploading the software as the N-Power shortlisting process is ongoing and will gradually come up with records of successful N-Power Batch C applicants.