Job Vacancy at Transsnet Media – Chief Content Editor
Job Vacancy at Transsnet Media – Chief Content Editor: Transsnet Group is a joint venture which is between the NetEase Group and the Transsion Holdings Group, the organization is meant to provide all variety of internet services for African mobile users.
Transsnet is one another the first Chinese Internet organization to enter African and has one of the biggest user base here in Africa. The company offer vacancy for the position of a Chief Content Editor. This article will give you all the information you need.
N100,000 – N400,000 monthly.
Chief Content Editor.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Candidate will be in responsible for our news accounts.
- He/She will be expected to make news video within a short time.
- Candidate will manage the Local news edit team in Nigeria which includes training them
- He/She will work with the local media, and encourage them to make suitable content for our platform.
- Applicant should have experience in the field of journalism (candidate with Sensitivity to topical news are preferred)
- Applicant should possess photo and video editing skills.
- Applicant must have a passion for political, entertainment, and sports news
- Applicant must possess Bachelor’s Degree
- Applicant should 3 – 5 years of working experience.
How to Apply
All application must be done on or before the 15th of January, 2021. All interested and qualified candidates should send in their resumes to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of email.