FMARD/PACE:Download Full List of Enumerators For Dry Season Farming
FMARD/PACE:Download Full List of Enumerators For Dry Season Farming: The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) and the Project for Agricultural Co-ordination and Execution (PACE) has released the full list of all enumerators in the 36 states and Abuja
AFJP is a collaboration between the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) and the Project for Agricultural Co-ordination and Execution (PACE) Secretariat, which aims to increase locally grown food supply, create employment opportunities in the agriculture sector, and export food surplus using existing agreements.
Currently, list for all enumerators in the next dry season farming is out and enumeration, Capturing of farmers’ data is on the way
To See the Full list of all the enumerators for the dry season farming, go to their state coordinator and get the list
A total of Five Hundred Naira (N500) is available for each VALIDATED farmer/farm captured in two tranches.
N250 for each submitted farmer/farm data at the end of every week and a balance of N250 in 30 days after the exercise is closed.
Criteria for Validation:
The data to be captured comprise of the ‘farmer’ details and the ‘farm’ as detailed in the ODK collection app. Please submit only genuine data as this determines your final payment.
The Farmer must be a real farmer as well as his/her farm where you registered him/he.
The personal information about the farmer/farm must not be forged (if we discover the data is forged, it will be disqualified, and payment will not be made for it).
Video Tutorial links
- Introduction Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sT_FT0JAWE
- First Steps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H28exevuxjY&t=97s
- Mapping & Soil Collection https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ7ALwxCayI
- The Survey: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ndrsE5tKwM
- FAQs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WsCY9gEePY
Check your Email to see if you are selected for the next stage.
You have been selected to participate in a remote training and testing programme.
- Assess the Training Manual from the video below,
- Download and study it, then
- Complete all assigned tasks.
- We would like to invite you to attend our information sharing sessions on Zoom as detailed below:
- Finally take a Test based on the Enumeration Training you’ve just concluded.
This test takes about 15 minutes and the link opens only once. Successful candidates will be contacted subsequently.
Before you take the test, please ensure that you:
- Have good Internet connection.
- Are ready and will not be interrupted.
- Have read all the training materials thoroughly and completed at least one survey.
- Take the Test on the one-time link. Which open for 8:00am 23/05/2020