Eko Maintenance Limited 2020/2021 Recruitment: Apply Here
Eko Maintenance Limited 2020: Our site will tell you all the details needed for a successful registration on the ongoing recruitment in Eko Maintenance Limited.
We will specifically draw you attention on the recruitment requirements, qualification, and all necessary details involved.
May we remind you that, Eko Maintenance Limited has a culture of massively engaging large work force both home and abroad.
And here, we always received enquires about issues pertaining the recruitment, a lot of applicants spent a handful of their time, seeking redress to their questions, they pre-mordantly asked questions like:
When will Eko Maintenance Limited start her recruitment? What are the criteria for registration? The deadline for registration, the location and salary scale of Eko Maintenance Limited.
What you need to Know About Eko Maintenance Limited
Eko Maintenance Ltd is a service rendering company in the construction and real estate industries, with branches in countries across the Middle East, Africa, and Europe. Established in 2011,
Fresh Job Vacancies Available at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Recruitment Officer
Application Closing Date: 30th January, 2020. Related https://myeduproject.com.ng/2020-2021-application-update-portal-federal-civil-service-comm-fcsc
General Qualifications and Requirements
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
Authentic way to Apply
Send your CV to: [email protected] with Job tittle as subject, only qualified candidates will; be contacted. Related https://myeduproject.com.ng/npower-see-the-senator-that-spoke-on-npower-permanency-bill