CBN 2021 Nirsal Covid-19 Loan: If You Are Unable To Register, Do This
The Federal Government through the CBN- Nirsal Microfinance Bank has re-opened the 2021 Covid-19 loan application portal.
The CBN-Nirsal Microfinance Bank re-opens portal for Covid-19 loan application. The financing limit for MSME’s is N2, 500,000 while Household is N1, 000,000.
The portal to register for the second phase of CBN 2021 Nirsal Covid-19 Loan is showing page error, due to massive applications from applicants, if you are unable to register, exercise a little patience
The website will be stable for easy application within few days, and when it comes up fully, follow the below instructions and register swiftly
How to Apply for 2021 CBN Nirsal Covid-19 Loan
The application has 6 simple stages, ensure you correctly fill them.
- Click the application link here
- Refresh, till the BVN page loads
- For those having struggle to get their bvn validated, your keyboard cursor (that vertical line blinking) has to be in the bvn field while the page is loading for it to work.
- Once the page finishes loading,
- Enter your BVN,
- When you input your bvn, be patient. It might say bvn not correct or network, retry it.
- Then press the jump-arrow key,
- It will take you to the state of residence field from there immediately leave that field and come back to the bvn field and leave the cursor there while it finishes loading.
- For the last stage, you are to agree with their terms and condition.