Vacancy at Basic Consumer Kash Ebonyi Cooperative Society Limited
Vacancy at Basic Consumer Kash Ebonyi Cooperative Society Limited: The Ebonyi State chapter of the Basic Consumer Kash has open recruitment for Graduate Intern who are qualify and willing to serve the cooperative. The cooperative is recorded as the second-largest cooperative after the Nigeria Police Force.
The Basic Consumer Kash Ebonyi Cooperative Society Limited was established in Ebonyi State as a branch on 14th of April 2016 and it was licensed in all the local government of the State.
Job Title: Graduate Intern
Job Location: Nigeria
- Applicant should be able to gather as much info on the company and act as a PRO as he/she participates in on-the-job training any where possible.
- He shall attend meetings, workshops, and team-building events as stated by the cooperative.
- He shall Compile an audible reports on meeting done and also make paper presentations to other members of staff.
- Applicant shall Analyze all the existing systems and make suggestion on new ideas for improvement.
- He shall create a professional relationship with members of staff, thereby bringing positive energy into the company.
- He shall Conduct all research necessary and also assist the Manager when necessary
Experience & Qualification:
- Applicant must possess any of the following degree; BSC,HND,OND,NCE in any business related courses and must have a 0 – 5 years work experience.
- Applicant must be in possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Must be an excellent writer and a good vocalist in communication.
- Applicant must have the ability to research to eagerness to grow.
All applicant must submit their CV to [email protected] on or before 15th January, 2021. Use “Graduate Intern” as the subject of your mail.