N75bn MSME Survival Fund: survivalfundapplication.com- Confirmed (Apply Now)
Survival Fund: survivalfundapplication.com- Confirmed (Apply Here): Web is working now. If you use the www.survivalfund.ng and click the ‘register icon’ it will redirect you to www.survivalfundapplication.com
Whichever you use, it’s still the same thing. Education sector is been attended to. However, it’s in two stages
First stage is your details-Easy to fill out
For the second stage, you need to prepare the following information/documents for submission from Thursday, 1st October 2020.
1. Company Registration details (e.g. RC OR BN No.)
2. TIN (TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER)
3. SMEDAN CERTIFICATE
4. Annual Revenue/Turnover for the past 12month
5. Employee Account Numbers and BVNs
6. Proof of last three (3) salaries paid to your employees
Below is the timetable.
Facts About the National Survival Fund
- The scheme is estimated to save not less than 1.3million jobs across the country
- Over 35,000 individuals per state
- 100,000 Businesses/Persons will get N50,000 each-Free Grant
- 333,000 artisans and transport business operators will get N30, 000 each-Free Grant
- 100,000 MSMEs to protect jobs and livelihood
- 500,000 vulnerable MSMEs will get N30,000 to N50,000 per employee over 3 months
- 250,000 new businesses to get free CAC Business Name registration
- What are you waiting for? Click here to start registration now
MSME SURVIVAL FUND
“The MSME Survival Fund is a conditional grant to support vulnerable micro and small enterprises in meeting their payroll obligations and safeguard Jobs in the MSMEs sector.
The scheme is estimated to save not less than 1.3million jobs across the country and specifically impact on over 35,000 individuals per state”
The scheme will be implemented over an initial period of three months in order to provide immediate relief from the economic impact of the pandemic.
The scheme targets two categories of beneficiaries namely;
- Employees of MSMEs
- Self-employed individuals, both schemes have made provision for a 45% female business participation and special needs participation of 5%.
- General Grant: Support the survival of 100,000 businesses most affected by the COVID-19 pandemic with N50,000 each
- Artisan/Transport Support: provide 333,000 artisans and transport business operators with a N30, 000 operations grant to reduce the effects of income loss
- Guaranteed Off take Scheme: Bulk purchase of products from 100,000 MSMEs to protect jobs and livelihood
- Payroll Support: Support 500,000 vulnerable MSMEs in meeting payroll obligations of between N30,000 to N50,000 per employee over 3 months
- Formalisation Support: provide free CAC Business Name registration for 250,000 new businesses
- Must have a staff strength of no less than 3 persons
- Must be owned by a Nigeria
- Employees’ company must be registered in Nigeria under the Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC
- Must have BVN by company CEO
Self-employed Individuals in the following categories
- Artisans, Electricians Plumbers
- Service providers in the transportation sector-Bus drivers, Taxi drivers, Ride share drivers. (Uber, Bolt Taxify etc) and Mechanics
GUARANTEED OFF-TAKE STIMULUS SCHEME
“This scheme will protect and sustain the income of vulnerable Micro and Small Enterprises from the economic disruptions of the COVID-19 pandemic through the implementation of various initiatives aimed at boosting the production capacities of the small businesses as well as provision of grants.
The main objective of this particular scheme is to boost production capabilities of small businesses with the view to ensuring that they remain in business”
Micro and Small businesses registered in Nigeria.
15th of October,2020 is the deadline for all Applications