Surveillance Support Officers @ Nigeria Center for Disease Control-Apply
Surveillance Support Officers @ Nigeria Center for Disease Control-Apply: The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) is recruiting for surveillance Support Officers and detection in response to the pandemic.
The Surveillance, Outbreak Response Management and Analysis System (SORMAS) is a system jointly developed between the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control and the Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research (HZI) to improve disease surveillance as well as detection and management of outbreaks and thus strengthen the public health service in Nigeria. See https://myeduproject.com.ng/n-power-recruitment-400000-volunteers-to-be-recruited-minister-video
Location: Yobe, Adamawa, Jigawa, Ekiti, Kogi, Ogun, Cross River, Imo, Abia Anambra, Akwa-Ibom, Kebbi, Borno, Osun, Enugu, Niger, Kwara, Benue, and Gombe, States
Start Date: April 20, 2020 To October 19, 2020
Employment type: Full time
- “At least 6 years’ experience with the Nigeria’s surveillance system or Monitoring and Evaluation or Field research
- First degree in Human Medicine, Veterinary medicine, Public Health or any health or biological science related discipline.
- Master’s degree (preferable in public health)
The Responsibilities of the NCDC Surveillance Support Officer Include
- Support the implementation of SORMAS in the state
- Support the appropriate use of the SORMAS tools and troubleshoot problems
- Support the activities of the state public health EOC”
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by sending their resume and a cover letter addressing the job requirements as per the advertisement by email to [email protected] before COB April 17, 2020 using the Job title and the preferred state as the subject of the mail e.g. ‘’Surveillance Support Officer- Anambra State’’
Blogger at Light Be-Apply Here
Light be is a Christian Evangelic organization that seeks to spread the gospel and Christians teachings throughout the world via social and digital media
It is done through a digital magazine published every month and constant blog articles publishing.
Occupation Title: Blogger
- Must be ready to write articles on a weekly bases
- A well experienced content writer and an editor, who must have written articles for blogs
- Must know how to write high quality content without much supervision
- Articles must be shared on various social media platforms, with the aim of promoting the website traffic
- Must be mistake-free
- Conversant with Google Ads policies
- Ability to make front page
The following are the needed requirements:
- Being a Christian is preferable (from any denomination)
- Minimum 6 months experience in writing
- Having at least HND in Communication / Journalism or any similar course
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Applications (Cover Letter to the Managing Director and CV) to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.