Senate Approves N983bn Supplementary Budget For 2021

Senate Approves N983bn Supplementary Budget For 2021: The Nigerian red chamber has approved the sum of N983 billion as the supplementary budget for the 2021 fiscal year.

“However, in considering President Buhari’s request, the Senate increased the figure by N87 billion.

“The reason for the increment was not given as at the time of filing this report”-telegrah

See Massive Recruitment at Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (PYES)

See 2021 Fmardpspace Afjp Farmers’ Grant| If You Have Not Received Email/Text: Do This

See Npower Batch C: NASIMS Starts Kicking Out 50,000 Successful Applicants-How To Check Your Status

See National Social Housing Scheme – Apply Now & Own A Home

Advertisements

See National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) List of Shortlisted Candidates 2021|Download List

See How to Apply for N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)

See Africa Agri-Food Development Programme 2021/2022-Apply

THE SUM OF N770.60 BILLION WOULD BE USED TO PROCURE MILITARY EQUIPMENT

Advertisements

The security situation in the country is alarming, the Federal Government will be expanding the capacity of the military and defense entirely.

Over N770 Billion, about 86% of the budget would be consumed by military, leaving the 14% of the budget of for other purpose

N83.56B WAS SET ASIDE FOR COVID-19 VACCINE PROGRAMME

The Minister of Finance, Budget and National Planning, Mrs. Zainab Ahmed, explained that a total of N83.56 billion expenditure was set aside in the budget for COVID-19 vaccine programme, covering 30 million vaccines from Johnson and Johnson and the logistics costs related to the deployment of the vaccines.

N40 BILLION WOULD BE USED TO PAY OF HEALTH WORKERS

N40 billion was earmarked to take care of the needs for allowances to the health, education sectors and other wage related issues

About 9% of the N895.5bn Supplementary Budget will be used to payhazard allowance, salaries of Residents Doctors, payment of house officers, payment of arrears of Consequential adjustment of Minimum wage and to augment the Salary Shortfall health workers in the country

N1.69 BILLION IS FOR THE NIGERIA COMPREHENSIVE AIDS PROGRAMME

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.