Queensland University of Technology Scholarships for Students 2021/2022
Queensland University of Technology Scholarships for Students 2021/2022: The Queensland University of Technology is located in the urban coastal city of Brisbane, Queensland in Australia. The university was founded in the year 1989 when it was granted university status.
Queensland University of Technology is located on Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove in the Brisbane area. QUT is offering a lot of scholarships which we shall discuss in this article.
This article will only give you the list of Scholarship program offer by Queensland University of Technology and how to apply.
List of Queensland University of Technology Scholarship
- QUT International College Director’s Award for Community Contribution
- QUT International College Pathway Scholarship
- QUT Excellence Scholarship (Elite Visual and Performing Arts)
- QUT Excellence Scholarship (Creative Industries)
- Science and Engineering Financial Hardship Bursary
- Dean’s Honors Scholarship (QUT Business School)
- QUT Excellence Scholarship (Academic)
- Creative Industries International Scholarship – Vietnam Excellence
- International Merit Scholarship
- QUT International College ATAR Scholarship
- Equity Scholarships Scheme
- English Language Refund Scheme
- Elefteria and John Polichronis Bursary
How to Apply
All interested candidates should click here to apply