Psychometric Test: 1000 Questions & Answers, practice it and Score 100% in N-Power Test.
Sadiya disclosed last week of commencing the transitioning of beneficiaries of Batch A and B into government entrepreneurship schemes and engaging private sector bodies to absorb some of the beneficiaries after the completion of psychometric assessment to determine competency and placement into various opportunities
Meaning the transitioning is not for all volunteers, a competency test will be conducted, only qualified volunteers will scale through
“psychometric tests are an objective way to measure the potential ability of candidates to perform well in a job role.
This is due to psychometric tests measuring a range of skills from cognitive abilities, knowledge to assessing your personality.
” psychometric test is any activity or assessment that is conducted in order to evaluate a candidate performance and includes, but is not limited to, skills, knowledge, abilities, personality traits, attitudes and job/academic potential”
Importance of psychometric Test
- Extensive research has shown that this is a poor way to pick which candidates are going to be best for the job.
- they are cheap and effective way of distinguishing between candidates and accurately identifying who is likely to be successful in the job role.
- They can be administered to candidates early in the process and do not require a face to face meeting, thereby reducing the time and costs associated with selection
- The power of psychometric testing is that there is a strong correlation between test scores and job performance, i.e. if you score highly in a psychometric test, the chances are that you are going to perform well in the job. As an employer, their predictive qualities make psychometric tests incredibly attractive.
- Add the fact that they can be administered quickly and efficiently on a large scale and you can see why psychometric tests have become the norm, especially for graduate recruitment
1000 Questions & Answers, practice it and Score 100% in N-Power Test– Free Download