Oxfam-EDC SME Impact Program 2021: For Nigeria Entrepreneurs Only-Apply
Oxfam-EDC SME Impact Program 2021: Nigeria Entrepreneurs Only-Apply: Aimed at providing sustainable growth via higher income, increased employment, and improved goods and services, the Oxfam-EDC SME Impact Program 2021 is poised in alleviating poverty among youths, men, and women in the society
Oxfam–EDC SME Impact Program 2021 is design
- To help SMEs live up to their potential,
- Provides tailor made business development services to support SMEs in Nigeria, Somalia, Uganda and Vietnam.
- Select businesses based on an assessment of their plans and financial potential and on the social impact that they expect to deliver for their community.
- To ensure businesses deliver on the latter, social impact is monitored consistently from the start and measured over a period of time
How to apply for Oxfam-EDC SME Impact Program 2021
Sectors of interest & Eligibility:
- Agriculture (the entire value chain),
- Producers of Women’s consumer product,
- Renewable Energy,
No of employees: 10 – 250
Years of existence: At least 2 years
Counterpart/commitment fee if selected: N75,000
Entrepreneurs between ages: 25 – 40 Years
Annual turnover: N40 million & above
Step 1 – Register
Click on the registration button
Step 2 – Complete Application
Once you have successfully registered, log in and click the “Start Application” button on the Start Application Tab on this page.
To return to your application, click the “save and continue” button and come back to it at any time. Once you are done with your application, click on the “Submit” button at the end of the form to send it to us.
Step 3 – Keep Informed
After the closing date you will be notified if you have been shortlisted for the next stage of the competition.
Constantly check the Oxfam Programme homepage for regular updates.
Application closing Date
Application closes May 10, 2020