NYIF/COVID-19 TCF (N500k) Loan: NIrsal MFB Is Sending Approval Link
If you applied for the Nigeria Youth investment Fund (NYIF) and the COVID-19 Loans Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) to help households and businesses, Nirsal Microfinance Bank is massively approving applicants
Check your mail and confirm the link sent to you, you can also NIRSAL PORTAL
CBN Disburses ₦400B-How to Get Your Fund into Your Account
The CBN has given a breakdown of the number of funds disbursed to applicants of the COVID-19 Loans Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) to help households and businesses.
Mr. Osita Nwanisiobi, the CBN’s Director, Corporate Communications Department explained that:
- 600,000 applicants had benefited from the various COVID-19-induced interventions so far.
- We disbursed N50bn at first. We moved to N100bn, to N300bn; today; we are talking about N400bn.
- The number of applications received so far is over eight million applications
REGISTER FOR THE COVID-19 LOANS TCF
In a one-day interactive session with organized labor and civil society groups on the five-year policy thrust of the CBN, in Enugu over the weekend, Mr. Osita Nwanisiobi told journalists that, TCF had helped Nigerians exit recession and post the current Gross Domestic Product growth rate of 5.01 percent.
If You have not gotten your COVID-19 Loans Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) for households and businesses, see the number of applicants (8, 000,0000 plus), and applicants that have benefitted already (600,000)
How to Get Your Fund into Your Account
Mr. Osita Nwanisiobi, the CBN’s Director, Corporate Communications Department advised that:
- Applicants should upgrade and update their bank account
- Must Be a Nigerian
- Must Not be a loan defaulter
- Must have good credit rating
- Must Not have taken Loan from FG/CBN before
- Must Be must be below 35 years for TCF