Npower NEXIT Registration: NSIP Releases New Application Update
Npower NEXIT Registration: NSIP Releases New Application UpdateL: Recall some disengaged Npower volunteers of batch A and B were unable to register for the Nexit CBN loan package, the National Social Investment (NSIP) has put up a new registration portal for them
The National Social Investment (NSIP) disclosed that, all volunteers must be dully captured to start the CBN loan offer, a promised almost forgotten according to last report
“The National Social Investment (NSIP) Team has Release New and secure Application form for all Npower Batch A and B Beneficiaries who are yet to complete their NEXIT Registration have alleged a deliberate exclusion from the NEXIT plan following the closure of the Registration portal”
- The NEXIT Portal has been officially closed.
- You can still have an opportunity to participate in the NEXIT Plan by filling and submitting the New Application Form.
- The form is for Batch A and B N-power Beneficiaries who are yet to complete their NEXIT Registration have alleged a deliberate exclusion from the NEXIT plan following the closure of the Registration portal.
How to fill and submit the NEXIT Registration form
1. Open the form https://tinyurl.com/d37ketty and allow to load. It is unique, secure and authentic.
2. Fill in all the required N-power Information including Names, Phone Number, Email Address, DOB etc.
3. Provide Answers to the short questionnaire by selecting the options particular and interesting to you.
4. Click Submit
The NExit programme will cover three dimensions according to the Federal Government (Vice President)
The Humanitarian Minister encouraged disengaged volunteers to exercise more patient as something big await them
Words of Hajiya Sadiya Farouq, regarding the CBN loan offer -NEXIT
“Despite this, the exited beneficiaries are advised to exercise more patience and await the result of the efforts being made by the Honorable Minister who is currently engaging various MDAs including the CBN and the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to ensure that the eligible exited beneficiaries are transited to government progammes or even employment where available”-SADIYA UMAR 2020
“We have commenced the transitioning of beneficiaries from Batches A and B into government entrepreneurship schemes and engaging private sector bodies to absorb some of the beneficiaries after the completion of psychometric assessment to determine competency and placement into various opportunities”
“The Federal government is committed to the continuation and expansion and as such will now begin enrolment and onboarding of a new Batch of beneficiaries”
Skills acquisition for entrepreneurship and job creation are critical for an economy that will require a boost post-COVID-19 and we are gearing up proactively for the challenge.”
It also explained that the enrollment will provide opportunities for more Nigerian youths to access the programme, in furtherance of the President’s vision of lifting 100 million Nigerians out of poverty
We have directed Focal Persons of NSIPs in all the states to submit an updated list and details of the exited N-Power beneficiaries that are interested in participating in the transition plans of the ministry