New Update on Survival Fund: N75bn Disbursement begins – Apply Here
New Update on Survival Fund: N75bn Disbursement begins – Apply Here: The Hon Minister of State, Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment, Ambassador Mariam Katagum has informed the general public that the MSME Survival fund will be reopened for states that are yet to meet their quota.
The Survival Fund Portal will be open from 27th January to 2nd February 2021. Since the month of September 2020 the payroll Support Track of the MSME Survival Fund Scheme which was flagged off.
The Survival fund is aimed at supporting vulnerable MSMEs in the payroll obligations of over 500,000 employees for a period of 3 months.
The following States have met their quota and are consequently NOT ELIGIBLE to participate in the reopening exercise:
- Benue State,
- Plateau State,
- Bauchi State,
- Kano State,
- Kaduna State
- Rivers State and the FCT.
Qualification Requirements for Survival Fund:
- The Business must be owned by Nigerians.
- The business must have verifiable BVN.
- All businesses must have CAC registration.
- Businesses must have a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 50 staff.
- The Scheme provides for45% female participation and 5%.
- Special Needs participation.
How to Apply
Candidate who are yet to apply for the Survival Fund can click the link below to apply.