NDLEA Recruitment Update 2021: Training Date/Documents/Requirements
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is pleased to tell the successful applicants, that the second batch of narcotic assistant training commences December 3 to 6. And not September 25 for the training, this is contained in a statement by the agency’s spokesman Femi Babafemi on Monday.
To this end, all successful applicants are to follow the instructions below for a successful training
December 3 to 6, 2021
Venue of the Training
Jos NDLEA Academy, Kotton Rikus.
Requirements for the NDLEA Training
The documents include:
- Original and photocopy of credentials of all credentials used during registration
- NDLEA online application reference slip.
- Four copies of 5×7 colour photograph without cap/hat,
- writing materials: biro, pencils, ruler, notebooks
- file jacket
- Successful candidates must observe the coronavirus protocols,
- Candidates that failed to report to the training venue by 6:00 p.m. of the stipulated date would be disqualified.