Job Vacancy at MKOBO Microfinance Bank – Apply Here
Job Vacancy at MKOBO Microfinance Bank – Apply Here: MKOBO is a Microfinance bank that started operating in August 2015, it was licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. The bank does all transactions electronically.
MKOBO provides simple money solutions by way of secured and unsecured credit to individuals and MSME/SME’s within our target market, through the development of sustainable business partnership.
Job Title : Accounts Assistant
Job Location : Nigeria.
Duties & Responsibilities
Candidate will receive and process all invoices, expense forms and request for payments
He/She will reconcile of all bank accounts
He/She will carry out general accounting and book-keeping duties
He/She will be expected to maintain accounting records, filing systems and computer files
He/She will carry out the duty of depositing of cheques in the bank when required
Generating invoices for various Business partners and chasing up invoices for payments
Checking of sales invoices to ensure accuracy and completeness
He/She will undertake general clerical duties such as dealing with correspondence, filing and photocopying
Candidate will also assist in disbursement of cheques and cash payments
Candidate will also carry out other administrative duties as required to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the organization
- Applicant must possess a minimum of B.Sc. in Accounting from a reputable university with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Applicant must have an excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Must be a self starter with the ability to work independently
- Applicant must have the ability to work under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive and efficient.
- Applicant should be a computer literate, good working knowledge of MS Excel;
- Applicant should be able to pay attention to detail and have analytical skills
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.