Job Vacancy at KPMG Nigeria for Director General/Managing Director
Job Vacancy at KPMG Nigeria for Director General/Managing Director: KPMG Nigeria is established to collaborate the National Sugar Development Council which is in Nigeria and other key industry players. The institution provides enough manpower development for the Nigerian sugar industry.
KPMG is recruitment to fill the position of the Director General/Managing Director, this article will give on the recruitment exercise.
Director General / Managing Director
- Applicant must be in possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in any Agricultural Sciences or any field related to Agriculture or MSc / MA in Business Administration
- Applicant should a minimum of 20 years’ experience, of which 7 must have been in executive management / leadership.
- Applicant must have proven to have experience as a CEO or in other managerial position.
- Applicant should have good knowledge of corporate governance.
- Must have experience and understanding of the domestic and global sugar industry landscape.
- Applicant should have experience in strategic planning and also its execution.
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply