Job Vacancy at FBN Insurance Brokers Limited for graduates
Job Vacancy at FBN Insurance Brokers Limited for graduates: FBN insurance is a life insurance business that is providing enough coverage for both individual and corporate clients. FBN insurance products helps their customers to enjoy peace of mind, coming from managing life’s everyday risk.
FBN insurance started operations on September 1st, 2010, it draws knowledge and experience from the Sanlam Group. Currently a Bank Reconciliation Analyst is available at FBN insurance. This article will give you all the information you need.Job Vacancy at FBN Insurance Brokers Limited for graduates
FBN insurance Core Values
• Customer Centricity
Bank Reconciliation Analyst.
The Bank Reconciliation Analyst shall help the CFO to reconcile all transactions done, across the general ledger.
• The Bank Reconciliation Analyst shall reconcile all payments ensuring that the accounting system reflects the correct transactions
• He shall be responsible for the reconciliation general ledger
• He shall carry out the duties of reconciling account which includes control, bank, clearing, billings, inventory etc.
• He shall issue receipts to every customers on receipt of payments
• The Bank Reconciliation Analyst shall verify if the bank balance is reliable and accurate.
• He shall provide a timely response to all queries and advise Underwriters in relation to transactional processes
• He shall carry out other duties as assigned by the CFO.
Applicants shall Possess a first degree in Accounting or any social science discipline, with a minimum experience of 0-2 years in Finance and Accounting role.
Job Grade Alignment: Grade Level (Executive Assistant – Superintendent)
All application should be done on or before the 6th of January, 2021.
How to Apply
All interested candidates should submit their CV to the email below. [email protected]
When submitting applicants are to use “Reconciliation Analyst” as subject of email.