JAMB Admission Cut Off Marks For 2021 UTME To Be Released Today
JAMB Admission Cut Off Marks For 2021 UTME To Be Released Today: A virtual meeting to set the cut-off mark for applicants who sat for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), will be released any moment from now.
Among the attendant of the meeting are the:
- Vice Chancellors,
- Also expected are the Executive Secretaries of National Universities Commission (NUC),
- National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), National Examinations Council (NECO),
- Director General, National Youths Corps Members (NYSC), National Commission for Colleges of Education (NCCE),
- Heads of West African Examinations Council (WAEC), and
- Other relevant agencies involved in admissions. Catholic Prayers
- Minister of Education, Malam Adamu Adamu, will declare the policy meeting open.
The virtual meeting will decide the fate of over 1.4 million applicants that sat for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)