JAMB 2021: Procedure For Correction Of Data For Candidates With Lost SIM Cards
JAMB 2021: Procedure For Correction Of Data For Candidates With Lost SIM Cards: The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) had ones invented the One Time Password (OTP), this OTP is forwarded to all candidates Sim Number to replace the biometrics verification due to covid-19 protocols
This same OTP must be presented before the correction of data can be carried out on the candidate’s UTME/DE registration.
Follow the procedure below to correct any information neceaasry I you have lost your sim card
- The candidate must approach any of the JAMB Offices in person (not by proxy) as this service can only be carried out in JAMB Offices/Professional Test Centres (PTCs) Nationwide;
- At the JAMB Office, the candidate should supply any registration number, email, and GSM number which the candidate used to register for the UTME or DE;
- The JAMB Official attending to the candidate directs the system to RESEND the OTP through email;
- The candidate goes and prints a copy of the email which contain the OTP;
- The candidate affixes a copy of his/her passport photograph to the printed email and presents it to the JAMB Official;
- The JAMB Official after confirming that the same person whose picture is affixed on the printed email is the same person whose picture is displayed on the screen proceeds to complete the correction of data.
- A copy of the printed email with the candidate’s affixed passport must be retained at the JAMB Office for any candidate whose correction of data was carried out with OTP sent through email.
- All subsisting COVID-19 protocols must be fully observed.
NOTE: ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CORRECTION OF DATA BE DONE BY PROXY