I Never Said, All Nigerians Received Covid-19 palliative-Sadiya Confesses-Dailypost
I Never Said, All Nigerians Received Covid-19 palliative-Sadiya Confesses-Dailypost: “The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Hajiya Sadiya Umar Farouq, has insisted that she never said every Nigerian received COVID-19 palliative during the lockdown.
Farouq said this on Monday at the daily briefing of the Presidential Task Force (PTF) on COVID-19 in Abuja.
According to her, it is impossible to give palliative to all Nigerians”.
“In recent days, there have been speculations around one of our key interventions during the COVID-19 lockdown,” Farouq said.
“Take home ration for the school feeding programme was done in consultation with stakeholders.
“It was not invented by the Ministry.
“Our agreement was that the Federal Government would provide the funding while states would implement.
“Every state government has received its shares of palliatives for onward distribution.
“I never said every Nigerian has received COVID-19 palliative; it is impossible to give palliative to all Nigerians.”
“DAILY POST recalls that Senator representing Borno North Senatorial District and Chairman, Senate Committee on Army, Ali Ndume had urged the Federal Government to take away the distribution of palliatives for coronavirus pandemic lockdown from the Humanitarian Ministry”.
Processes on AGSMEIS Free COLLATERAL LOANS and How to be Eligible
It is mandatory for all applicants to attend training with a CBN certified Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI), they have centers spread across the country.
Apply for Loan
The Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI) will guides and assists you in applying for the loan by getting all necessary documents required for the processing of the loan
The Loan fund is paid into the account of beneficiaries. While unqualified candidates are given feedback.
Get Business Support Services
The Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI) will assist you to implement the business plan drawn and provide business support services commercially.
You sell your products and services to pay back loans and make profit, beneficiaries are expected to run the business by keeping proper records, monitor sales, and expenses to maximize profit and pay back the loan
• Evidence of registration of business name or certificate of incorporation and filing of annual returns (where applicable) in compliance with the provisions of the Companies and Allied Matters Act (1990).
• Tax Identification Number (TIN) and current Tax Clearance Certificate TCC) where applicable.
• To qualify to access this fund, you need to have been trained by an Enterprise Development Institute after which you will fill the form. They will submit your form to CBN.
• CBN will ask banks to verify your account details and then CBN proceeds to conduct its own assessment.
Duly completed application form.
• Bank Verification Number (BVN).
• Certificate of Training from recognized Entrepreneurship Development Institution (EDI) or evidence of membership of organized private sector
• Letter of Introduction from any of the following, Clergy, Village Head, District Head,
Eligibility for AGSMEIS Loan
Businesses in the following industry are eligible for the AGSMEIS Loan:
• Service sector including Information and Communication (ICT) and the Creative Industry.
• Other businesses as determined by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
• Agricultural sector.
• Real sector including Manufacturing, mining, and petrochemicals.