How to Apply for Edo State EDSPHCDA Recruitment 2023/2024
How to Apply for Edo State EDSPHCDA Recruitment 2023/2024: The Edo State (EDSPHCDA) Primary Health Care Development Agency has opened an application web portal for all interested and qualified persons to apply.
For clear understanding, EDSPHCDA stands for Edo State Primary Health Care Development Agency, it is responsible for strengthening the foundation of the Edo State Primary Health Care system by increasing access to effective, efficient, and sustainable health care services to Edo State Residents.
Application is completely free of charge and only qualified persons will be called for screening and possible shortlisting
14th March 2023.
Vacant Positions in EDSPHCDA
1. Medical Doctor (CONMESS 03)
2. Nurse / Midwife (CONHESS 07)
3. Community Health Extension Worker (Assistant) (CONHESS 03)
4. Community Health Extension Worker (Technician) (CONHESS 06)
5. Community Health Extension Worker (Officer) (CONHESS 07)
6. Medical Records Technician (CONHESS 06)
7. Pharmacy Technician (CONHESS 06)
8. Medical Laboratory Technician (CONHESS 06)
9. Health Attendant (CONHESS 01)
10. Security Officer (CONHESS 01)
How to apply:
>NPC Payment Update 2023 | Payment to Facilitators, Enumerators, Supervisors Begin
>Apply For FG Grant Form 2023 Disbursed Via CBN & World Bank (N2M)
>NPC Recruitment 2023: If You Are Not Shortlisted or Trained, Here is what to Do
>Download NPC Final Selection List for Enumerators 2023 | 36 States
><strong>Download NPC Field Coordinators Final List of Selected Candidates 2023</strong>