Forte Oil Plc Recruitment 2020: This page will tell you all the details, the latest updates, 2020 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free. All you need to do is to carefully ready this articles
Forte Oil is a home-grown petroleum selling company with organized and planned tasks and strategic, guidelines, rules and procedures to continuously improve product distribution to its customers.
Forte Oil is well-known for her ability to offer her consumers a wide range of products from the oil value chain; Commercial gas, aviation fuel, PMS, diesel, kerosene, and a wide range of lubricants for various automobiles and machines.
A main actor in the downstream segment of the Nigerian oil and gas sector, Forte Oil prides itself on supplying quality and effective products to its customers nationwide.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Quick Reminder! Presently, Forte Oil is not recruiting; Application Form has not come out. Our page will be updated immediately the form is out. We Will be the first to tell you when recruitment commence, always refresh our page to get the latest on this job.
Job Title, Location and Duties
Job Title: Production Chemicals & Services Manager
- To implement and maintain new and existing Service Level Agreements with Clients arising from the sales of Production Chemicals to clients.
- To oversee the sales of Production Chemicals to Clients in line with set financial targets by identifying market opportunities and deploying strategies to take advantage of same. Related https://myeduproject.com.ng/michael-stevens-consulting-recruitment-2020-2021-apply-here
Minimum Educational Requirement and Experience
- Ensure Service Level Agreements for new and existing clients are strictly adhered to and where possible surpass their expectations.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on industry trends.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Identify areas of improvement in the company’s operations and assist in creating and implementing solutions.
- Provide guidance to the team and improve overall business unit performance.
- Ensure adherence to all processes, policies and procedures including HSEQ standards within the business unit.
- Master’s Degree (M.Sc. or MBA) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience within the Oil and Gas Industry.
- B.Sc in Industrial Chemistry/Chemical Engineering or related field.
- Innovation and Creativity
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Product Knowledge
- Oral and Written Communication
- Credit and Risk management
- Customer service
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills.
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Financial analysis
Role and Responsibilities
- Instruct, mentor, manage and provide relevant guidance to FUS-PCS team.
- Coordinate, direct and supervise the day-to-day activities of the business unit and ensure alignment with the overall goals and objectives of the department and the organization as a whole.
- Provide leadership support and strategic direction in the execution of the teams work plans and programmes and ensure synergy with other support teams in Forte Upstream business units.
- Work with the team and contacts to satisfy clients and achieve company goals.
- Actively seek out additional business opportunities from existing clients with the aim of increasing revenue stream.
- Profiling new and existing client’s requirements and proffering solutions to meet them.
- Tailoring solutions to Clients requirements.
- Support Management in coordinating the implementation of approved strategies for the team.
- Identify key developmental technical training for FUS-PCS team and monitor progress and implementation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]