FG Digital Skills (Second Batch): NITDA Digital Literacy & Skills Training Programme | Apply Here
The Federal Government NITDA Digital Literacy and Skills Training Programme 2021 Application is Now Open for the second batch, applicants are advised to follow the below procedure and apply
The Digital States Program ensures that Nigerian youths:
- Are equipped with digital and life skills
- Reduce the digital divide
- Foster economic growth
- Exposing digital tools and innovation
- Redefine the future of their chosen career.
- This training will cover residents in, Ekiti, Katsina, Kaduna, Imo, Nasarawa, Niger and Oyo, Abia, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Borno states only and implemented by Wootlab Innovations.
- The programme is aimed at training about 540 youths from each state of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
- It is expected that about 20,000 Nigerians will benefit from the programme.
- Registration for the second phase of the Digital States Initiative programme commences on Monday 7th June, 2021 and ends on 18th June 2021.
- The beneficiary states for the second phase are Katsina, Kaduna, Borno, Bauchi, Niger, Nasarawa, Ekiti, Oyo, Imo, Bayelsa and Abia.
To improve sales of digital enterpreneurs in their new or already existing businesses.
To increase productivity of students and employees at school and work.
To enable creation of contents to promote online businesses especially on social media platforms.
To empower youths with globally required and marketable skills to increase their employment opportunities.
To increase the number of industry-ready IT professionals in Nigeria
To empower youths with intermediate digital skills that will be needed to drive the digital economy transformation in Nigeria.