Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2021/2022: Updates Portal
Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2021/2022: Updates Portal: As one of the major revenue-generating agency, the service is expanding its numerical capacity and structure, hence the door of opportunities into the service for 2021/2021 will soon be opened
In no distant time, Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment will open her portal for massive intake against 2022 recruitment, as it is well known, FIRS recruitment takes time, the recruitment will state this year and end next year, a reliable source reveals
Functions of Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
The Service performs many roles and functions:
- Issues Tax Clearance Certificate to Company
- Assist and Guide company on Tax related matters
- Direct Company Income Tax to the Federal Government
- Help government to collect Education Tax
- Issue Tax Identification Numbers
- Issues Company’s Credit Notes
- Monitor and sanctions defaulting companies
- Educate people tax matters etc
The above functions calls for more hand, to assist the government in revenue collection,
Requirements for FIRS Registration
Interested applicants are required as a matter of concern possess:
- SSCE( WAEC or NECO)
- ICAN- Associate Chartered Accountant- ACA
- ANAN- Association of National Accountant of Nigeria
- Institute of Chartered Taxation of Nigeria
- Other Professional Certificates is an added advantage
Location: Nation wide
Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2021/2022: Updates Portal- Warning!
Federal Inland Revenue Service is not Recruiting, we will be the first to break the news to you when the application form is online for registration, or you can refresh this page, to get the latest on this recruitment, the time is due for fresh registration.
NEGLECT any form of advertisement portraying registration on this job. Our site will be updated proximately when the form is obtainable and accessible.
WWW.firs.gov.ng is the site to register when it is due for registration.