Entry Level Salary for Federal Government Ministries, Departments, Agencies and Parastatals
Parastatal/Agency are government owned company/corporation/ businesses. Such NLNG, AMCON, NNPC, DPR, NIMASA, etc
Parastatal/Agency they make their own money, and remit it to the Nigerian government.
Ministries are government bodies/organizations that monitor/regulate sectors of the country. Hence, they are not money-making organizations. Therefore, salaries are meager in comparison to parastatals.
Furthermore, parastatals are owned/under ministries, such as, AMCON, NSE are under ministry of finance. Same as, NNPC, DPR, PTDF are all under ministry of petroleum.
In this article, we will be looking at the salaries of DPR, AMCON, EFCC, SON, NIMASA, DMO, Public complaint commission, FIRS, PPPRA, ITF,SEC,NSE, NNPC, FAAN, SSS, Ministry Of Justice, ICRC, NPA, FMBN, BOI, CBN, NSITF, PENCON,
Entry-Level Take-Home Pay for Ministries, Departments, Agencies and Parastatals
- EFCC, entry-level, net take-home is 160,000
- FIRS – 150k
- Civil Defence HND 69,000 while B.sc is 121,000k take home for entry-level
- NNPC, Operator, i.e OND is N220k while, B.Sc/B.Eng is N310k entry-level.
- Nigerian Communication Satellite ltd Nig ComSat 120k entry-level degree
- Bank of Industry 350,000 excluding other allowances such as tea, housing, etc
- Nimasa 240,000
- NAFDAC- 250k (B.sc)
- DSS-SSS-135k after all deductions (entry-level)
- NERC 280k entry level
- Immigration 120k/month for graduate in level
- NIMC pays 50k for entry-level
- AMCON 167k
- UNTH 80-85k for entry-level for non-medical staff.
- Nigeria police force. Constable 38k(ssce)
- Inspector- (level7) 67k(nce,Nd)
- AspII(LEVEL8) (bsc&hnd) One star-122k.
- CBN is 80k.they are given lunch allowance which is 1800k to 2500k per day
- NDIC: Assistant manager- Entry level basic salary is like 150k monthly (1.8 annually) with like 2.8 allowances annually thus around 4.6 million annually
- DMO: Assistant Manager-Entry level 180k
- The public complaints commission pays 67k after deductions.
- The federal ministry of justice pays 59k after deductions
- NTA pays 54 for level 8 step 4-degree holder engineer.
- NIPC entry-level 120k 400k separate for housing
- NYSC Staff 53k
- NAPTIP entry level is 118,000k
- NOSDRA – 1,247,000+ per annum (no deductions yet)
- NACA – 108, 000 (monthly take home). they also get OT and DTA for traveling a lot.
- NCFR – 50,000
- Npower 30k
- Corpers 33k
PENCOM: national pension commission AKA pencom
Nimasa: nigerian maritime administration and safety agency
Tetfund : tetiary education trust fund
Other related acronyms: