Cadbury Nigeria Plc. Recruitment Portal 2020 | See Details
Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020: Are you ambitious to join the Cadbury Nigeria Plc his year? If yes, you’ve got no fears.
You will learn about the Cadbury Nigeria Plc, requirements job description, application skills and other important details.
This page will guide you on the step by step process on how to apply for Cadbury Nigeria Plc job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate.
Nigeria Plc is a food, sweets and Drink Company headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and traded on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. The company is majority-owned by Mondelez International.
The firm’s flagship product is Bournvita and it competes with brands from Nestle, GlaxoSmithKline and Promasidor.
Job Title: Sales Development Manager (SDM)
Job Number: 2000468
Job: Field Sales
Description for the Position of SDM
- Your performance is easily recognizable and you can put your own stamp and impact on business results and see the difference you can make.
- You will be directly responsible for the success of your business – how sweet is that!?
- You will have accountability over territory and be responsible for driving the business with various customers – both small and large retail grocery customers.
- You will work with your customers to identify programs and merchandising opportunities to grab the attention of consumers and sell our products, ultimately being responsible for delivering the sales and profit goals for your accounts
- The role will also ensure compliance in all areas of operational activities and drive sales and profitability through the performance and development of Sales Representatives and Merchandisers in the assigned territory
- Reporting to the Territory Commercial Manager (TCM), the role will have responsibility for ensuring the delivery of exceptional retail execution standards throughout stores within agreed retail environments in the assigned territory. Relatedhttps://myeduproject.com.ng/posg-limited-recruitment-portal-2020-2021-see-vacant-positions
Specific responsibilities will include to:
- Ensure that all stores in the assigned environment adhere to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activities, company policies and procedures
- Clearly communicate sales targets and retail execution objectives to Reps and Merchandisers so that they remain well informed of their required contributions.
- Achieve stock control targets in line with company guidelines.
- Support the delivery of all marketing campaigns in assigned areaEffectively manage the performance and development of store managers to drive and maximize sales performance throughout the area
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of the retail and/or wholesale strategy for assigned area.
- Manage the sales force in assigned area to deliver value to the customer at the right time, place, quality and quantity.
- Manage customer service activities and capability development to optimize and sustain sales performance and customer satisfaction in the assigned area.
- Must be result-oriented
- Must have integrity – honest, hard-working, dedicated and loyal
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer-focused working environment
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure with limited supervision whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in any discipline with minimum of 2years working experience in sales related field
- Must be computer literate, ability to use Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Good analytical skills