Batch A & B in Transition: Only Competent Volunteers will be Placed in various opportunities  

Transitioning is not for all volunteers-Only competent Volunteers will get the job. See https://myeduproject.com.ng/npower-permanency-movedrop-your-signature-as-bill-goes-next-reading

Batch A & B in Transition: Only Competent Volunteers will be Placed in various opportunities: Sadiya disclosed last week of commencing the transitioning of beneficiaries of Batch A and B into government entrepreneurship schemes and engaging private sector bodies to absorb some of the beneficiaries after the completion of psychometric assessment to determine competency and placement into various opportunities

Meaning the transitioning is not for all volunteers, a competency test will be conducted, only qualified volunteers will scale through. See https://myeduproject.com.ng/npower-permanency-movedrop-your-signature-as-bill-goes-next-reading

Sadiya Umar to “Clear the Air” on Transitioning Batch A & B

  • Sadiya to Explain More about transition
  • Unpaid Volunteers will be paid before transition

See https://myeduproject.com.ng/n-power-june-26-2020-2021-registration-updates-portal

The Deputy Director Information of the ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Rhoda Iliya has said, information over transitioning of Batch A & B will be made crystal clear within the week

The honorable minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Umar Saidya Farouq will clear the air within the week. See https://myeduproject.com.ng/npower-permanency-movedrop-your-signature-as-bill-goes-next-reading

Sadiya said “We have commenced the transitioning of beneficiaries from Batches A and B into government entrepreneurship schemes and engaging private sector bodies to absorb some of the beneficiaries after the completion of psychometric assessment to determine competency and placement into various opportunities”

Advertisements

Source close to the National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) disclosed that, streamlining talked about last three weeks, will be made public, what is involved in the transition process and how the outcome will be

The minister promised to streamline the programme after paying all stipends due to volunteers

A leaked information from the current engagement, spokesperson for the humanitarian affairs, disaster management and social development ministry Rhoda Iliya, said in a statement 400,000 new volunteers will be recruited and registration will start by June 26, 2020

“the administration’s vision of lifting 100 million people out of poverty by creating opportunities to enhance the productivity of the Nigerian youth is much on course”

Advertisements

Although Illiya confirmed that the government is will transit Batch A and B into Government Entrepreneurship schemes and viable private sectors engagement

While a handful of Volunteers are yet to receive their March, April and even May stipends, the matter is currently being investigated by the House of Reps. All volunteers will be paid their entitlement before the purported transition

Affected volunteers are to email their details to NPVN, where reconciliation will be done. Apparently, new entrant of 400,000 person will also be discussed.        

Govt Entrepreneurship scheme & Private Sectors that will Absorb Volunteers

Batch A &B will be in transition any moment from now, the Federal Government has promised to absorbed existing volunteers into government entrepreneurship schemes and engaging volunteers into any viable private sector

For now, details are sketchy, the Federal Government will continue to finance existing volunteers even while in transition, a reliable source confirmed

Existing beneficiaries will not be thrown to the street, the vice president, Professor Yemi Osinbajo explained in a virtual conversion with Channel Tv last week

“The ministry said the current enrollees of the scheme (Batch A) will exit June 30, 2020 while (Batch B) will exit the programme on July 31, 2020.”. See https://myeduproject.com.ng/npower-batch-c-recruitment-outgoing-batch-a-b-can-not-register

“This is contained in a statement in Abuja on Friday by the Deputy Director Information of the ministry, Rhoda Iliya”

Hajiya Sadiya Farouq,  said “We have commenced the transitioning of beneficiaries from Batches A and B into government entrepreneurship schemes and engaging private sector bodies to absorb some of the beneficiaries after the completion of psychometric assessment to determine competency and placement into various opportunities.

“The Federal government is committed to the continuation and expansion and as such will now begin enrolment and onboarding of a new Batch of beneficiaries.

Skills acquisition for entrepreneurship and job creation are critical for an economy that will require a boost post-COVID-19 and we are gearing up proactively for the challenge.”

“It also explained that the enrolment will provide opportunities for more Nigerian youths to access the programme, in furtherance of the President’s vision of lifting 100 million Nigerians out of poverty”.

Some Govt Entrepreneurship schemes & Private Sectors where Volunteers will Be Absorbed

Some of these Govt Entrepreneurship schemes are under the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, the Private Sectors are very much available in large number, but will not bear responsibility in paying volunteers

Govt Entrepreneurship schemes:

Npower Batch C Recruitment: Outgoing Batch A & B Can Not Register

Npower data Bank has all previous batches’ BVN

 Npower has stated clearly, the outgoing batches of the npower programme can not apply as an applicant in the fresh npower registration for batch C. https://myeduproject.com.ng/n-power-june-26-2020-2021-registration-updates-portal

This is because, all the data of existing volunteers including Bank Verification Number (BVN) are already reserved in the data bank of Npower

Attempted registration by existing beneficiary will only amount to waste of time, as BVN will pop-up message reminding you of your previous course

“As part of the Ministry’s reforms to make the programme more efficient, all applicants must supply their Bank Verification Number (BVN) in their application to ensure a streamlined and transparent selection process”, Sadiya Warned incoming batch C volunteers

Batch C registration will commence 26, June 2020. 400,000 persons will be enrolled in Batch C. and will spent just a year in the programme in line with stream-ling the programme

Batch C will see, more of vulnerable and physically challenged volunteers more than the two previous batches

Batch A &B are to proceed into transition which will be detailed in few days from now

A compulsory completion of psychometric assessment will be done to determine competency and placement into various opportunities- Umar Sadiya Farouq disclosed

Only successful volunteers will get the limited spaces available for engagement. More details about the Psychometric Test assessment will ensue in the incoming week

Existing beneficiaries will not be thrown to the street, the vice president, Professor Yemi Osinbajo explained in a virtual conversion with Channel Tv last week

“The ministry said the current enrollees of the scheme (Batch A) will exit June 30, 2020 while (Batch B) will exit the programme on July 31, 2020.”

“It also explained that the enrolment will provide opportunities for more Nigerian youths to access the programme, in furtherance of the President’s vision of lifting 100 million Nigerians out of poverty”.

Psychometric assessment will be Conducted to determine competency and placement into various opportunities.

Psychometric Test Will Be Conducted Before Absorption

As apart of the transition process before eligible volunteers will be absorbed into government entrepreneurship schemes and engaging private sector bodies to absorb some of the beneficiaries

A compulsory completion of psychometric assessment will be done to determine competency and placement into various opportunities- Umar Sadiya Farouq disclosed

Only successful volunteers will get the limited spaces available for engagement. More details about the Psychometric Test assessment will ensue in the incoming week. https://myeduproject.com.ng/npower-permanency-movedrop-your-signature-as-bill-goes-next-reading

Existing beneficiaries will not be thrown to the street, the vice president, Professor Yemi Osinbajo explained in a virtual conversion with Channel Tv last week

“The ministry said the current enrollees of the scheme (Batch A) will exit June 30, 2020 while (Batch B) will exit the programme on July 31, 2020.”

“This is contained in a statement in Abuja on Friday by the Deputy Director Information of the ministry, Rhoda Iliya”

Hajiya Sadiya Farouq,  said “We have commenced the transitioning of beneficiaries from Batches A and B into government entrepreneurship schemes and engaging private sector bodies to absorb some of the beneficiaries after the completion of psychometric assessment to determine competency and placement into various opportunities.

“The Federal government is committed to the continuation and expansion and as such will now begin enrolment and onboarding of a new Batch of beneficiaries.

Skills acquisition for entrepreneurship and job creation are critical for an economy that will require a boost post-COVID-19 and we are gearing up proactively for the challenge.”

“It also explained that the enrolment will provide opportunities for more Nigerian youths to access the programme, in furtherance of the President’s vision of lifting 100 million Nigerians out of poverty”.

Federal Government will continue to finance existing volunteers even while in transition, a reliable source confirmed

Volunteers Will be Absorbed in Govt & Private Sectors

Batch A &B in transition, the Federal Government has promised to absorbed existing volunteers into government entrepreneurship schemes and engaging volunteers into any viable private sector

For now, details are sketchy, the Federal Government will continue to finance existing volunteers even while in transition, a reliable source confirmed

Existing beneficiaries will not be thrown to the street, the vice president, Professor Yemi Osinbajo explained in a virtual conversion with Channel Tv last week

“The ministry said the current enrollees of the scheme (Batch A) will exit June 30, 2020 while (Batch B) will exit the programme on July 31, 2020.”

“This is contained in a statement in Abuja on Friday by the Deputy Director Information of the ministry, Rhoda Iliya”

Hajiya Sadiya Farouq,  said “We have commenced the transitioning of beneficiaries from Batches A and B into government entrepreneurship schemes and engaging private sector bodies to absorb some of the beneficiaries after the completion of psychometric assessment to determine competency and placement into various opportunities.

“The Federal government is committed to the continuation and expansion and as such will now begin enrolment and onboarding of a new Batch of beneficiaries.

Skills acquisition for entrepreneurship and job creation are critical for an economy that will require a boost post-COVID-19 and we are gearing up proactively for the challenge.”

“It also explained that the enrolment will provide opportunities for more Nigerian youths to access the programme, in furtherance of the President’s vision of lifting 100 million Nigerians out of poverty”.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.