Apply For Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton Programme For Africa Women
Apply For Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton Programme For Africa Women: Access Bank is overwhelmed and pleased to inform the general public Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton programme as part of its promise to continuously provide financial and business skills to female entrepreneurs, leading retail bank in Nigeria.
The Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton programme
- Launched in 2019,
- it is the first women-in-business support initiative of its kind in the industry offered by the Access Bank W Initiative.
- The program in its maiden edition provided financial grants worth N9Million to the top 5 applicants with a free mini MBA certification for 50 women entrepreneurs in Nigeria.
- This it did in conjunction with the International Finance Corporation (IFC, a member of the World Bank Group).
- This year, the program is being extended to 6 other African countries where Access Bank’s W initiative has its presence.
- These countries are Nigeria, Ghana, Rwanda, Zambia, Sierra-Leone, Gambia and Congo hence the tag name “Womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton Africa.
“As a leading commercial bank in Nigeria, Access Bank has made significant investments aimed at enhancing growth in the Small and Medium-size Enterprise sector.
The Bank is also a major advocate for women in business through innovative offerings like the W Power Loan, a discounted financing at 15% interest per annum, for women to grow their business as well as other Business Support Services.”
Value of Award:
“As part of the graduation requirements, the fifty finalists will pitch their businesses, infusing learnings from the mini-MBA and will stand an opportunity to win financial grants up to N5 million”
Eligibility for Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Programme For Africa Women
What about some expert training to help grow your business?
Are you a woman who owns and runs her business?
Is your business innovative?
Do you need a grant to expand your business?
13th August 2021
How To Apply:
Interested applicants should click the link
https://www.womenpreneur.ng/#register to Apply.