All unpaid Stipends would be made/transition plans is On -Sadiy Umar. See https://myeduproject.com.ng/npower-permanency-movedrop-your-signature-as-bill-goes-next-reading
All Unpaid Stipends would be made/Transition plans is On -Sadiy Umar: The minister also assured beneficiaries that outstanding payments would be made, and transition plans were ongoing and would be duly communicated to them on their platform. (NAN)
“the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Hajiya Sadiya Umar Farouq, claims no fewer than 109,823 beneficiaries of the N-Power Programme are now business owners”, See https://myeduproject.com.ng/transitioning-batch-a-b-psychometric-test-past-questions-and-answers
Farouq, in a statement issued on Saturday in Abuja by her Special Assistant on Strategic Communication, Mrs Halima Oyelade, said the beneficiaries of Batch A and B of N-Power have established businesses in their communities.
“Statistics like this gives me joy and once again, I want to say congratulations; I look forward to hearing amazing testimonies and meeting beneficiaries of this programme who will be doing great things in the future,” she said.
The minister reiterated President Muhammadu Buhari’s vision of lifting 100 million Nigerians out of poverty in 10 years by creating opportunities to enhance the productivity of Nigerian youths for entrepreneurship or employment.
Farouq stressed that the vision was imperative because youths represented 70 million of the Nigerian Population while youth unemployment stood at over 20 per cent with 4.5 million entering the job market annually.
Extension of disengagement date of Batches A and B is Fake-FG
The Federal Government has debunked news of extending disengagement Date for both batch A and B
News circulating the net over extension of disengagement date of Batches A and B to November 2020 and July 2021 respectively is fake
Federal Government has not extended disengagement date of Batches A and B, no information regarding that
While, the proposed protest will go as planned, all volunteers should come in mass to express their displeasure over unplanned exit
Batch A & B Disengagement: Opposition Parties Mock Ruling Party
The exit of both batch A an B from the Npower programme has raised concerns from all segments of the nation, more than 500,000 npower volunteers will be sent home, without any exit plan to sustain them
A Government that promised to lift 100 million Nigerians out of poverty is sending the 500,000 into poverty yearly, a direct opposite of their plan- A top opposition party lamented
The president’s campaign speech, promised to lift 100 million Nigerians out of poverty, the masses banked on Mr. Buhari’s promised and made him President the second term- but the reverse is now the case, as many job losses occurred within his tenure
Currently, batch A and B volunteers are massively protesting the purported exit, such exit is evil and demonic, no government fires her employees in such a moribund way- A volunteers added during a Protest
Another opposition party described the ruling party as a party of lies and deceit, they only campaign to win election, only to dump the masses thereafter
Even the Senates and Reps that were once in support of volunteers suddenly gone mute
Umar Sadiya Farouq: Her Incredible Leadership Qualities-Myeduproject
Born 5th November 1974, in Zurmi Local Government Area of Zamfara state, North West Nigeria. Attended Federal Government Girls’ College Gusau, in Zamfara State
She has a BSC certificate in Business administration from the prestigious Ahmadu Bello University, Zari, Kaduna state in 1998
She backed a master’s degree in international Affairs and Diplomacy in 2008 and a master’s in business administration (MBA) in 2011 in same school.
A vibrant and active minister Sadiya has successfully implemented programmes and strategies in all fields she mounted, she is the youngest minister of the Buhari led government.
Appointed as a minister in 2019 to head the newly formed Ministry of humanitarian affairs, disaster management and social development, she has implemented reforms to streamline the various programmes in her ministries
Let us uncover some of her Leadership Qualities and Experience
- She is the one-time Commissioner for National Commission for Refugees, Migrants, and Internally Displaced Persons. Where she; Standardized procedures for utilizing Research, Data Gathering & Planning for Resettling, Rehabilitating, Reintegrating and Readmitting Persons of concern – An accolade not seen in women leadership in the Northern Hemisphere
- She succeeded in Streamlining the Npower Programme for better efficiency and Effectiveness, her policies encompass.
- enrolling more women on the program to empower them, in order that they will earn an income and be more self-sufficient while privileging N-Teach, N-Health and N-Agro as areas of key priority.
- Repositioned the N-SIP to Integrated National Social Investment Programme (I-NSIP) to cater for vulnerable groups in society by providing them access to shock responsive interventions, life skills & mentorship to systematically lift people out of poverty.
- Sadiya undertaken a review and re-appraisal of the programme to strengthen the program design and streamline for efficiency.
“Part of the reforms and streamlining will see a discount in tenure from the present 24 months to 12 months to pave way for another 400,000 persons.
- At the top of the session, the ministers reportedly resolved that focus should be paid to helping youth convert knowledge into skills while providing opportunities for them to digitalize and organize markets.
- She has commenced the transitioning of beneficiaries from Batches A and B into government entrepreneurship schemes and engaging private sector bodies to absorb some of the beneficiaries