2021 Nigerian Army Recruitment For 82 Regular Recruit Intake| Apply
Nigerian Army 82RRI Regular Intake Recruitment For 2021- Application Form
This page will help you know all the requirements, procedures, and qualifications for the Nigeria Army Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
Are you interested in joining one of the most respected and honored Nigeria Army? If yes, you are on track on this page. We will tell you all you need to know on how to join the Nigeria Army (NA)
The Nigerian Armed Forces is one of the most powerful in the continent of Africa; she has seceded in maintaining the peace, security, and stability of the Nigerian state.
Many Countries in Africa had benefited from the activities and operation of the Nigerian Army.
The Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has its administrative headquarters in Abuja Nigeria. Its backgrounds lie in the rudiments of the Royal West African Frontier Force that became Nigerian when independence was attained 60 years ago.
Candidates are summoned from rightly qualified applicants to the 2019 Nigerian Army 82 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
Core Functions of the Nigerian Army
- To secure the territorial integrity of the nation
- To secure the Land and Air Border of the Nation
- To respond immediately to any national Emergencies
- The government use the Army to prosecute war when occasion demand for it
- To quell the activities of terrorism
Nigerian Army Recruitment Basic Requirements;
- Possess a minimum of four credits in not more than 2 sittings in:
- One of the credits must be English Language
How To Apply