2021 MARDSPACE (AFJP): Registration Ongoing – Apply
2021 MARDSPACE (AFJP): Registration Ongoing – Apply: The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) and the Project for Agricultural Co-ordination and Execution (PACE) are still carrying out registration for Farmers all over the Nation.
This registration is only for farmers who is in possession of a Passport, Phone No. and BVN. This article is meant to give you all the information you need about the registration.
The aim of AFJP is to help in the of increase locally grown food supply, to create employment opportunities in the agriculture sector, and also to export food surplus using existing agreements.
AFJIP is a collaboration between the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) and the Project for Agricultural Co-ordination and Execution (PACE) Secretariat.
Enumerators will be engaged to survey smallholder farms, collect farmers’ details, and identify priority crops and livestock, and mapping the size of the farm.
All the successful applicants will be expected to download the survey apps and activate their user accesses. The enumerators will be rewarded for successfully validated farmers and farms.
Note: This information is mostly for all Npower beneficiaries. The FMARD validation form is now open for all, even non- beneficiaries can be registered. It is expected that a large number of persons should register farmers nationwide in all the 774-local government areas in Nigeria.
How to Register
Applicant will be expected to click the link below to Login
Warning- The Site maybe be under maintenance and upgrade and might not be receiving an application for now.
- Fill all the Space necessary except devices
- After filling the form, you are expected to submit it which may be difficult at first but once it is successful, it will show you that “your email has already been taken then you are successful”.
- Logout from the site and expect an email text in less than 72 hours’ time.
- Check your Email to verify if you are selected for the next stage.
- You have been selected to participate in a remote training and testing programme.
- Test- you will undergo a 15 minutes easy test-(make sure you Score 80% and above)
- When your application meets their requirement, an invitation will be sent to you for an easy test.
- Before you write this test, some Training Manuals would be made available to you via your email:
- You will be expected to assess the Training Manual from a video, which you will download and study,
- The next task is to complete all assigned tasks.
- The test carries 25 questions, it is in two faces, after the first, try the second, to increase your chances
BELOW ARE THE VIDEO TUTORIAL LINKS
Introduction Video: CLICK TO SEE VIDEO
First Steps: CLICK TO SEE VIDEO
Mapping & Soil Collection: CLICK TO SEE VIDEO
The Survey: CLICK TO SEE VIDEO
FAQs: CLICK TO SEE VIDEO