2021/2022 TEF Entrepreneurship Programme – Apply Here
2021/2022 TEF Entrepreneurship Programme – Apply Here: The TEF was founded by Tony O. Elumelu in the year 2010 to help build African entrepreneurs. Tony O. Emumelu is an investor and a philanthropist with a passion for the economic development of African.
The TEF Programme is created in other to empower the entrepreneurship ecosystem across 54 African countries. This article will give you all the info you need, so read carefully.
Various Phases of the TEF Programme
- Seed Capital Phase
- Training &Mentorship Phase
- Business Plan Submission Phase
- Application Phase
- Pitching Phase
All applicants will be required to do the following:
- You must complete all mandatory fields in the online application form on TEFConnect.
- Then make sure the form have been Submitted
- You will be required to attach all the requested documents and also upload the required documents
All application must be done on or before the 31st of March, 2021. The application form consists of four parts:
- Cognitive assessment
- Personal information
- Declaration section
- Commercial information
How to Apply
Click $5000 Grant Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship 2021 Opens-Apply Now here to apply.